Who doesn’t love prime shipping? My Amazon cart was hopping this month because of Prime Day and all the new house shopping but I thought I would start sharing some of my Amazon favorites each month.
Guaranteed to be bought, tested and Jenn approved!
- Echo Dot – we have one in almost every room… I mean how else would I know what the temperature is outside?
- Tissue Box Cover – the cutest accessory you didn’t know you needed for your tissue boxes, comes in a few neutral colors.
- AC /DC Shirt – I woke up every morning in Basic Training to “Welcome to the Jungle” so I’m allowed to rock it 🙂
- Hammered Metal Container – I’ve been slowly collecting cute accessories for my girls rooms to hold all their precious “stuff”.
- Slides – these have been on repeat and come in a zillion colors, so comfy!
- Ray Ban Sunglasses – I got these on Prime Day and they are perfect if you have a narrow face like me!
- Adidas Cloud Foam Shoes – collecting these because they are cute, affordable, and comfortable.
- GE Profile Opal Nugget Maker – it’s been on my wish list forever and I finally snagged one. It’s everything I hoped it would be!
- Summer Sleeveless V Neck Sweater Vest – sometimes I want something a little fancier than a tank top and this sweater fits so nice – I can dress it up or down easily.
- Marble Figurine Chain Link – can you have too many cute decor pieces to throw on some books or a shelf?
- BBQ Mesh Grill Bags – GAME CHANGER. This is by far the easiest way to add some veggie sides to your grill sessions.
- 3 in 1 Wireless Charger – my number one seller last month – Chris asked me to get him 2 more so he could have one at home and at work. It’s not the prettiest charger I own, but it’s definitely the most functional.
- Cutting Board – on a mission to collect cute functional cutting boards since I feel like they are always left out. I also might hang it on a wall.
- Waffle Lounge Set – in the top sellers 2 weeks running, can’t beat this cute lounge set.
- High Waist Yoga Shorts – I’m on my 3rd pair, just the right firmness to hold things in without pinching my thighs in an unflattering way… you know what I mean?