March was a busy month for us with 2 trips to our cabin in Door County, Spring Break and wrapping up some bigger projects here at home. Chris had a full week off during the kids spring break so we headed to our cabin that we bought a few months ago to work on getting it ready to rent out.
A lot of your favorites this month came from some of the fun things I found to start furnishing the cabin. We made so much progress!
A few blog posts from this month in case you missed them!
More cabin content to come but I’m so happy with how things are coming together!
March Top Sellers
I shared a ton of new furniture and cabin decor. The aesthetic for the cabin has been quite a change from my everyday style. It’s been really fun to stretch my design brain and experiment with a more rustic style. Seems like you guys have enjoyed it just as much!
- 82″ Olive Artificial Tree
- Swing Arm Wall Lamp
- Gap Home Metal Upholstered Bed
- 24″ x 30″ Rugged Framed Wall Canvas
- Ori Rattan Cube w/ Handle
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie
- Ariana Wingback Upholstered Standard Bed
- Beliveau Solid Wood Drum Coffee Table
- Soap Dispenser Extension Tube Kit
- Whisper Featherless Parka
- Solid La Jolla Basket
- Gap Home Washed Frayed Edge Organic Cotton Quilt
- Womens Hoodies Fleece Lined Collar Pullover
- Gap Home Windowpane
My Personal Favorites
This month, my focus was really on maximizing my time and being more present. I’m still using and loving my 3-month planner. It’s the longest I’ve ever stayed consistent with a planner. I love the layout and how much room I have to make daily notes. I devoured a few good books this month. Essentialism is my favorite of the month. I listened to it twice… and will most likely revisit it again. I’m also trying to make time for actual reading so I picked up a kindle right before our week at the cabin. I bought Alice this lesser expensive version for our trip and she out-read me in pages by 10x! She said it was the best thing I have ever bought for her – something to consider if you have an avid reader.
These men’s sneakers have been on repeat for me the past couple of months and I just found the prettiest pink color to add to my spring wardrobe. I also grabbed some white “not skinny” jeans with the hope we have some warm weather soon. I’m 6′ tall and love that they have a tall version. Speaking of warm weather, my skin really needs a break from this dryness. I recently switched to an oil-based cleansing balm and my skin has thanked me. It makes the process of cleaning my face much more enjoyable too as an added bonus.
I’m a huge fan of podcasts and this is one of the best episodes I’ve listened to in a while. I had a long car drive and randomly threw it on. Tim Ferriss is one of my favorite podcasters and I may or may not have had a massive crush on him in my 20s. This episode actually aired in 2020 and is long – but I pulled quite a few pieces of inspiration from it. It reminded me how a good routine can be the difference between good and great… and also gave me mad respect for Hugh Jackman.
I have quite a few projects in the works for April! This nightstand just arrived for Abi’s room and I’m currently on the hunt for the perfect wallpaper to match a sophisticated pink paint color. The guest bedroom is getting a facelift – currently eyeing this dramatic bed. And I’m hoping to share more progress on the cabin and get is listed with our rental management company. Fun things ahead!
- Café Express Finish 2-Slice Toaster: we grabbed this for the cabin – it’s the cutest!
- BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner: lives up to the hype for spot cleaning!
- Full Focus Gray Linen Planner by Michael Hyatt: favorite planner ever… maybe.
- New Balance® 237 Sneakers: cutest new colorway of my favorite sneakers for spring
- Catch 2 Wireless Charger: Classics: I’m on a mission to replace all of my chargers with these.
- Kindle Paperwhite: My 10-year-old has used this every single day since I gave it to her.
- Kindle Oasis: this version I bought for myself has the page-turning buttons and a little bigger screen.
- Stephanie Coin Necklace: my favorite new piece of jewelry
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm: oil-based cleanser has made my cleansing routine a dream.
- The Tall Perfect Vintage Straight Jean: this denim never fails – comes in tall!
- Mackenna Nightstand: I put myself on the waitlist 3 times before I finally was able to order this stylish oversized nightstand for Abi June’s room.